Students are considered eligible if they are/ have:
• Specializing in majors aligned with our commercial requirements such as sales, marketing, supply chain, logistics and distribution, pharmacy, Business Administration, etc.
• Obliged to undergo Internship as a university requirement for graduation.
• Students must be motorized and willing to go to the market
• Ready to submit all needed documents on time before the application deadline
• Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae
• Official university/institute internship request letter
How to apply:
Students can apply directly through sending their CV to the HR department along with a letter from their university, or apply online.
The HR starts receiving applications for the Internship program between mid-February and end March.
• Applicants are matched with our business requirements and availability of professional and dedicated coaches
• Successful candidates will be notified by email by the end of April